Release 10.0.22 @ November 7, 2023
- It is now possible to select the number of the latest major and minor item versions for backup.
Release 10.0.1 @ July 7, 2023
- Added the possibility to download list items using several threads.
- Fixed the case when an incorrect backup date was displayed in the Data Protection grid.
Release 10.0.0 @ July 4, 2023
- From now on FluentPro G.A. Suite is available in French. Just use a Language selector in the right upper corner of the page.
Release 8.30.5 @ May 26, 2023
- Improved throttling retry on task reading.
- Fixed the case when G.A. Suite could not read tasks from Project Professional in case the corresponding projects contained a task field 'Application'.
Release 8.30.4 @ May 24, 2023
- Now it is possible to forbid a user to log in with the Email option to G.A. Suite on the Account Permissions page.
Release 8.30.3 @ May 16, 2023
- The Retention Policy is more flexible now. The 'Custom' option is available for the users to enter a custom number of days.
Release 8.30.2 @ May 11, 2023
- Fix for the case when not all projects were displayed in the list of the selected projects when editing a schedule.
- Fix for the case when G.A. Suite could not publish a project when there were some not accepted deliverables.
Release 8.29.9 @ April 13, 2023
- Fix for the case when the projects list was not extendable in the backup summary pop-up.
Release 8.29.8 @ April 10, 2023
- Internet Explorer browser is no longer supported by G.A. Suite.
Release 8.29.7 @ April 7, 2023
- The error related to the site backup with metadata fields and versions was fixed.
Release 8.29.0 @ February 15, 2023
- The "Modified", "By Period", "By Resources" filter options were added to the Timesheet selection in the Backup schedule and on-demand backup.
Release 8.26.10 @ January 27, 2023
- The download of big workspaces was improved (for downloading backup content in FluentBooks format functionality).
Release 8.26.7 @ December 21, 2022
- Fix for the case when G.A. Suite could not link a project to a site when Multi-factor Authentication was used.
Release 8.26.0 @ October 21, 2022
- Multi-regionality is now supported by G.A. Suite. You may choose where your data will be processed and stored, in the United States or Canada.
Release 8.25.4 @ September 28, 2022
- 'Logon Account' and 'Modified' columns were added to the Resources window on granular Restore and Copy.
- The process of OLE Object windows was optimized.
Release 8.24.4 @ June 21, 2022
Release 8.24.3 @ May 13, 2022
Release 8.24.1 @ March 25, 2022
Release 8.23.4 @ February 4, 2022
Release 8.23.0 @ January 11, 2022
Release 8.22.0 @ December 17, 2021
Release 8.21.0 @ November 25, 2021
- The 'Preserve resource UID' setting was added to the Copy and Restore operations.
- It is now possible to copy the web links for deliverables and dependencies.
- G.A. Suite Free Edition is no longer available.
Release 8.20.8 @ November 11, 2021
- Resource mapping for projects was improved for cases when there are resources with the same UIDs and different display names.
- Fix for the case when G.A. Suite could not set a status manager for tasks was fixed.
Release 8.20.6 @ October 13, 2021
- Fix for the case when an error occurred on the attempt to update credentials on the 'Credentials' page.
Release 8.20.3 @ September 28, 2021
- It is now possible to link a project to a site from a different site collection while copying projects (the required site collection and the site itself will be found taking into account the information from the EPTs of the projects selected for copying).
- Fix for the case when a project appeared in G.A. Suite with the old name after it was renamed on the PWA.
Release 8.19.0 @ September 1, 2021
- Creating a backup schedule users can now select 'By View' option and additionally define the modification date for the projects to be backed-up.
Release 8.18.0 @ August 6, 2021
- A possibility to update a token or password used for PWA authentication via G.A. Suite API was added (an endpoint was added to G.A. Suite API to update/refresh token).
Release 8.17.0 @ July 29, 2021
- G.A. Suite Login page refinements.
Release 8.16.0 @ July 7, 2021
- Improvements for Projects and SharePoint Sites limits.
Release 8.15.0 @ June 10, 2021
- Enhancement for Resource Mapping on Projects Upload.
Release 8.12.0 @ April 29, 2021
- An ability to restart failed items in the Copy action was added.
- Fix for the case when errors appeared on reading resources and timesheets.
- Fix for the case when Project plans were selected incorrectly for Manual Copy.
Release 8.9.2 @ March 18, 2021
- Fix for the case when G.A. Suite failed to unset leaves-only fields when two fields have identical names but different types.
Release 8.9.0 @ March 16, 2021
- 14 days option was added to the retention policy.
- The required resource fields will be unset automatically before uploading resources
Release 8.8.2 @ February 11, 2021
- The case when G.A. Suite created duplicate resources in case the resource on the source PWA had a broken user logon account was fixed.
- The case when G.A. Suite had a 'ResourceAvailabilityOutsideTheHireAndTerminationDateRange' exception on updating resources was fixed.
- The case when the Scheduled profile did not start an action was fixed.
Release 8.8.0. @ January 28, 2021
- Migration of SharePoint document version history is now supported.
Release 8.7.9. @ January 25, 2021
- Fix for uploading the lookup tables.
Release 8.7.8. @ January 22, 2021
- Fix for the case when an error occurred on uploading the lookup tables.
Release 8.7.5. @ January 12, 2021
- Fix for the case when a wrong error was displayed if the project view was absent on the target PWA.
Release 8.7.4. @ January 6, 2021
- Overall improvements for G.A. Suite performance.
Release 8.7.3. @ December 24, 2020
- Overall improvements for G.A. Suite performance when restoring PWA Configuration.
Release 8.7.0. @ December 21, 2020
- An additional filter was added to the Publish Projects operation that allows selecting only the projects that haven't been published within the specified period of time.
- "Skip checked out projects" option is now available for Publish Projects operation.
- An ability to restore from the Backup Summary page was added.
Release 8.6.3. @ December 14, 2020
- Scheduled profiles will be disabled after 30 days of failures for users with a Freemium license.
- Non-printable characters will be removed from task custom field values.
- Fix for the case when the status for copying PWA Configuration was incorrect.
Release 8.6.1 @ November 26, 2020
- Publish of the Projects with hammock tasks improved.
- Fix for the List Views copy process.
Release 8.6.0 @ November 19, 2020
- Additional columns (Availability, Status, Modified) were added to the 'Available Resources' window to make the resource selection faster and easier.
Release 8.5.1 @ November 10, 2020
- Fix for the Warning: 'User is not site collection admin' that was shown on the credentials validation when the user was a site collection admin.
Release 8.5.0 @ November 9, 2020
- 'Generate Token' option was added to the 'Change Account Owner' window. It is now possible to authenticate to G.A. Suite using generated token while changing account owner.
Release 8.4.0 @ November 5, 2020
- Overall G.A. Suite performance improved.
- Fix for the case when G.A. Suite failed on creating libraries with versioning enabled.
Release 8.3.0 @ October 22, 2020
- An ability to download all Projects from a Backup at one go was added.
- An ability to restore a site with a different name was added.
- Fix for the case when G.A. Suite could not create a calculated field when a formula contained "&" character.
Release 8.2.5 @ October 15, 2020
- 'Credentials Manager' permission was added to the 'Global' permissions section. Users with this permission can edit credentials on the Credentials and Credentials Manager pages and add credentials using 'Add new account to the list' option.
- Update of the task custom field values while uploading projects to the PWA improved.
- Fix for the case when G.A. Suite could not upload a master project that included subproject(s) with engagements.
Release 8.2.1 @ September 22, 2020
- Minor improvements for Credentials Manager functionality.
Release 8.2.0 @ September 10, 2020
- The process of downloading Project Plans using Project Professional was improved (for cases when API is not working as expected).
- Permissions validation while adding new credentials to the Credentials Manager was improved
- Fix for the case when the same PWA is indicated as a Source and a Target in Restore Summary pop-up window.
Release 8.1.6 @ August 25, 2020
- Fix for adding a new Environment to G.A. Suite by new customers.
- Fix for the case when G.A. Suite was unable to create security groups in Project Online.
- Fix for the case when G.A. Suite could not set a user account on migrating/restoring resources to Project Online.
Release 8.1.4 @ August 11, 2020
- Possibility to restart G.A. Suite operations that completed with errors selecting only failed data was added.
Release 184.108.40.2066 @ July 28, 2020
- Credentials Manager was added to G.A. Suite. It allows adding, editing, managing credentials in G.A. Suite.
- Fix for the case when person-type fields were not set correctly.
Release 8.0.17 @ July 20, 2020
- Fix for the Project Restore issue with an option 'Restore with a new name' enabled.
Release 8.0.15 @ July 13, 2020
- Re-sizable columns in the 'Account Management/License' page;
- When selecting specific Resources for Backup/Copy apart from 'XXXX Total Items' figure, that displays the total number of Resources in Project Online Resource Pool; the figure 'YYYY Selected' was implemented. This figure displays the number of Resources selected for Backup/Copy from various filters (Date Modified, filter by Resource Name, etc.) in the selection window;
- G.A. Suite will check if a Project Site exists in Project Online and will not initiate its backup in case Project Site has been deleted;
- Filter by operations related to Timesheet data was added to 'Operation Details' page.
- Correct information about scheduled backups per environment in 'Account Management/License' page;
- Fix of a restore process of Project Sites specific data (Lists, Libraries and their Items) from Data Protection page - in some cases, Site Contents of a Root Site instead of a Project Site were presented for selection
Release 8.0.13 @ June 30, 2020
- Fix for Restore operations in Freemium accounts.
Release 8.0.9 @ June 18, 2020
- When uploading resources to Project Online, Resource Availability was set to 100% for all resources due to Microsoft Project Online performance. This case is fixed and the Resource Availability is set correctly now.
Release 8.0.6 @ June 12, 2020
- Fix for G.A. Suite registration process.
Release 8.0.5 @ June 10, 2020
- G.A. Suite performance in operations with Project Plans improved.
Release 8.0.4 @ June 5, 2020
- Selection of resources improved:
'Modified' column was added to the 'Resources' selection window and it is now possible to sort resources by the modified date;
If several selection options are used for resources (e.g. advanced and manual selection) the newly selected items are added to the previously selected ones.
Release 8.0.3 @ June 4, 2020
- "Size" column was added to the Operation Details page. It reflects the stored size of each operation.
Release 8.0.0 @ May 25, 2020
- G.A. Suite Data Protection page and general user interface have been updated.
- Status notification as for exceeding entities by license limits improved. The notification email now includes summary information of the operation and a list of all items: completed/failed/skipped (in the same way as on the Operation Details page => Summary information).
- An ability to restore a project with a new name 'Project name Copy' was added to G.A. Suite.
Release 7.1.0 @ May 14, 2020
- 'Subprojects' check box was added to the 'By view' projects selection and 'Selected' option if the projects are loaded for selection by view. It allows to include subprojects to the scheduling profiles as separate projects and then restore them separately. Learn more.
- Manual Projects selection window for creating and editing Scheduling Profiles in 'Schedules'improved:
- When using 'View' option to filter Projects list, users can select Projects from one view, then load another view preserving previous selection (previous selection won't be cleared);
- Review the list of all currently selected Projects using 'number' Selected' link in the bottom left corner of the window;
- Icons for additional filtering by columns in the Projects list (Project Name, % Complete, Type, EPT, Modified) were added.
Release 7.0.4 @ April 14, 2020
- The process of getting a site modification date improved.
- Release Notes link was added to G.A. Suite user interface.
- For free G.A. Suite licenses 'Request a Demo' option was introduced instead of 'Schedule a Training' one under 'Help' button. Not applicable for full and complimentary licenses.
- Fix for downloading items in case of the throttling error.
Release 7.0.0 @ April 7, 2020
- G.A. Suite home page and general user interface have been updated.
Release 6.4.1 @ March 25, 2020
- An ability to export a list of unique projects to Excel file was added.
Release 6.4.0 @ March 24, 2020
- Database optimization;
- Improvements in G.A.Suite OData.
- Fix for updating Status managers by G.A.Suite.
Release 6.3.0 @ February 24, 2020
- Advanced selection was added to G.A. Suite. Advanced selection allows to quickly select a number of specific Projects and SharePoint Sites for backup or copying operations.
Release 6.2.0 @ February 20, 2020
- License limitations for G.A. Suite Free Edition were added.
- Fix for Data Processed Volume notifications.
Release 6.1.1 @ January 27, 2020
- An ability to migrate resource engagements in Proposed state was added.
- Migration process of SharePoint content improved.
- Fix for generating Timesheet documentation for huge amount of Timesheets.
Release 6.1.0 @ December 19, 2019
- Fix for backup 'Modified: today' option.
- Fix for timesheets documentation when there is a huge number of the timesheets that need to be documented.
Release 6.0.3 @ December 12, 2019
- Fix for updating list settings.
- Fix for reading empty folders from a list/library with more than 5000 items.
- Fix for the ability to set/unset required fields if there are two fields with identical names.
Release 6.0.2 @ November 21, 2019
- Overall G.A. Suite performance improved.
- Solution Builder functionality is no longer available.
Release 6.0.0 @ October 29, 2019
- On-Boarding Wizard was added to G.A. Suite. This wizard will appear directly upon a successful registration process to guide a user through configuration settings and create the first scheduled backup of Microsoft Project Plans, PWA configuration and SharePoint Sites.
- The look and feel of G.A. Suite pages changed. All the settings and access to the main G.A. Suite functions were preserved.
- The look and feel of the log in page changed. If you used to log in to G.A. Suite using ‘FluentPro’ option, you will need to select ‘Log in with Email’ option as soon as it is released. If you used ‘Microsoft’ option to log in to G.A. Suite, please select ‘Log in with Office 365’ option.
- Sign up process and the look and feel of the sign up page changed.
- Download and upload of SharePoint content in case of throttling improved.
- Security groups are now included to PWA configuration documentation file.
- It is now possible to backup and restore the PWA site quick launch.
Release 5.1.5 @ August 28, 2019
Multi-factor Authentication for Office 365 users.
Users authenticating directly via Microsoft Office 365 login servers with no third party security features enabled can use Office 365 accounts with multi-factor authentication to sign up, log in or change the Connection Settings in G.A. Suite. For users with custom ADFS it is recommended to use 'onmicrosoft.com' accounts to work with G.A. Suite.
Release 5.1.4 @ August 20, 2019
- On Premise G.A. Suite Installer was released to make G.A. Suite on premise installation easy and fully automated;
- Projects check-out status is displayed on Add Projects screen. As you backup or publish only selected Projects, and get to Add Projects screen, you will see a special icon next to the Projects that are checked out on the PWA;
- Comparison of only several selected Resources is now available. As you compare your PWAs Configurations, you can select what Resources exactly you would like to include to this comparison;
- Migration of Reporting and Additional server settings is now supported by G.A. Suite for Backing up and Copying PWA Configuration.
- Amazon AWS S3 custom storage supports any size of Backup files;
- Custom authentication was improved by using Active Directory Authentication Library;
- Control to switch between environments was added to the operations Retention Policy Page;
- G.A. Suite API improvements were implemented.
- Fix for Solution Builder;
- Fix for Intercom Chat;
- Ability to add and use a simple Site Collection was fixed. You can add environment to G.A. Suite even if it is a Site Collection without Project Web App feature activated;
- Ability to load projects list by selected View on "Add projects" screen was fixed;
- Fix for 'Content' section on the 'Backup Summary' page;
- G.A. Suite performance was improved if throttling occurs very often (429 error);
- Fix for account mapping for resource migration;
- Fix for 'Schedules' page;
- Fix for copying and restoring projects with names greater than 255 symbols;
- Fix for account password reset.
Release 5.1.3 @ May, 27 2019
- [FIX] Signup & Login - fixed the issue with case sensitivity in user logins
Release 5.1.2 @ May, 15 2019
- [NEW] OData Settings - added the ability to generate G.A.Suite OData URL and G.A.Suite OData Token in OData settings for viewing Power BI reports
Release 5.1.1 @ April, 24 2019
- [NEW] added the ability to use Amazon S3 bucket storage as a Custom storage in Storage settings
- [NEW] PWA Configuration - added the ability to Backup/Copy only selected Resources in PWA Configuration
- [IMPROVEMENT] SharePoint Content - improved the mechanism of the SharePoint Content Backup
- [IMPROVEMENT] Activity Log - added the ability to search activities by action types and descriptions
- [IMPROVEMENT] Maintenance - TLS 1.0 and 1.1 deprecation
- [IMPROVEMENT] Maintenance - improved the application performance
Release 220.127.116.113 @ April, 3 2019
- [FIX] User Interface - fixed UI issues
Release 18.104.22.1680 @ March, 14 2019
- [IMPROVEMENT] SharePoint Content - improved downloading SharePoint documents
- [FIX] Actions - fixed the issue with the inability to view Logs from the action Summary page
- [FIX] Workspaces - fixed the issue with the inability to download workspace and fpp files from the Backup Summary page
- [FIX] User Interface - overall UI fixes
- [IMPROVEMENT] User Interface - improved speed of loading data on the action Summary page
Release 22.214.171.1240 @ February, 28 2019
- [NEW] Activity Log - added Activity Log
- [NEW] List of unique Projects - added the ability to view a List of unique Projects contained in Backups
- [NEW] Backups & Copies - added more detailed information to the action Summary page
- [NEW] Restores - added information about restored content to the action Summary page
- [NEW] Publish Projects - added the detailed Summary page for Publish Projects
- [IMPROVEMENT] Restores - improved the data restore order
- [FIX] SharePoint Content - fixed the issue with the uploading more than 5000 items in a List
- [NEW] SharePoint Content - added the ability to turn off Workflows when uploading items
- [FIX] SharePoint Content - fixed the issue with the order of Web Parts
- [IMPROVEMENT] Maintenance - improved the application performance
- [NEW] Actions - added the ability to Restart download/upload only failed data
Release 126.96.36.1999 @ February, 1 2019
- [FIX] SharePoint Content - fixed Project Sites download, where Project Site URL contains square brackets;
- [IMPROVEMENT] - improved logging.
Release 188.8.131.526 @ January, 9 2019
- [NEW] SharePoint Content - added the ability to backup/copy selected elements of SharePoint Content
- [IMPROVEMENT] Compare - improved the Compare logic
- [IMPROVEMENT] Maintenance - improved the mechanism of data encryption
- [IMPROVEMENT] SharePoint Content - improved workflows backup and restore
- [FIX] Backups - fixed UI issues on the Backups list page
- [FIX] Backups - fixed UI issues on the Backup Summary page
- [FIX] Publish Projects - fixed the issue with the inability to publish projects
- [FIX] Restores & Copies - fixed the issue with master projects
Release 184.108.40.2065 @ November, 8 2018
- [NEW] Compare - added the ability to compare selected elements of PWA Configuration
- [IMPROVEMENT] SharePoint Content - added the ability to restore selected Permissions
- Levels, Groups, Groups Permissions, Users, Users Permissions, Solutions
- [IMPROVEMENT] Actions - improved information content of actions statuses
- [IMPROVEMENT] Maintenance - improved the application performance
- [IMPROVEMENT] Maintenance - improved G.A. Suite API
Release 220.127.116.115 @ October, 12 2018
- [IMPROVEMENT] SharePoint Content - added the ability to restore selected Workflows
- [NEW] Schedules - added the ability to manually launch the Scheduling Profile
- [NEW] Backup, Copy - added the ability to view Logs from the 'Summary information' page
- [NEW] Copies - added information about copied content to the 'Summary information' page
Release 18.104.22.1682 @ September, 18 2018
- [NEW] - Backups - added the ability to search projects and sites in Backups list
- [NEW] - SharePoint Content - added the ability to restore selected element types of SharePoint Sites
- [IMPROVEMENT] - Maintenance - improved the data encrypting mechanism
- [IMPROVEMENT] - Maintenance - improved the data storing mechanism
- [IMPROVEMENT] - SharePoint Content - added the ability to delete site in PWA before the upload this site
- [IMPROVEMENT] - SharePoint Content - added the ability to link sites to projects in case if sites are in a different Site Collection than in the previous backup
- [FIX] - SharePoint Content - fixed the issue with linking Project sites to projects
- [IMPROVEMENT] - Partner's PWA - added the ability to copy SharePoint templates, Site templates, Project templates from the Partner's PWA
- [IMPROVEMENT] - License Limits - improved the project counting mechanism
- [IMPROVEMENT] - PWA Permissions - added the ability to add same user to different G.A. Suite accounts
- [IMPROVEMENT] - Signup & Login - added the ability to select the datacenter while register
Release 22.214.171.12411 @ August, 3 2018
- [IMPROVEMENT] - SharePoint Content - added the ability to backup, restore and copy SharePoint security groups
- [FIX] - Backups & Copies - fixed UI on the Select Project Plans page
- [FIX] - Restores & Copies - fixed the issue with uploading budget resources
- [FIX] - Restores & Copies - fixed the issue with duplicating dependencies while saving a project to PWA
Release 126.96.36.1993 @ July, 24 2018
- [FIX] - fixed the issue with loading and displaying Project Center Views list on the 'Select Project Plans' page
Release 188.8.131.521 @ May, 24 2018
- [NEW] Data processed Volume - added the ability to calculate downloaded and processed data
- [NEW] PWA Configuration - added the ability to backup, restore and copy selected element types of PWA Configuration
- [IMPROVEMENT] License Expiration - added a new page view for customers with an expired license
- [IMPROVEMENT] License Limits - added a new data processed volume limit and notifications about approaching this limit
- [IMPROVEMENT] Configuration Audit - extended the Configuration Audit Reports with improvement suggestions
- [IMPROVEMENT] Backups & Documentation - improved contents of email notifications on completion of action
- [NEW] Backups - added the ability to Restart actions, that weren't completed successfully, from the action summary
- [FIX] Environments - fixed the issue with validation the PWA URL when creating a new environment
Release 184.108.40.2066 @ March, 26 2018
- [FIX] License Limits Enforcements fixed the project counting mechanism.
Release 220.127.116.117 @ March, 20 2018
- [NEW] Timesheets added the ability to backup and restore Timesheets in PWA Backups section
- [NEW] PWA Permission added the ability to edit general and PWA permissions
- [NEW] Download Configuration Documentation added the ability to generate documentation for PWA Configuration from the particular backup
- [IMPROVEMENT] License Limits Enforcements added notifications about approaching space and projects limits