DataMart Cloud Installation
FluentPro Datamart is now based on EPM Pulse technology and therefore it shares some parts of user interface with FluentPro EPM Pulse. However, the product is currently in the process of rebranding and afterwards Datamart will be available as a standalone product with its own interface.
DataMart for Project Online
This version is installed from Microsoft Office Store and allows to connect to Project Online instances.
- On the site where you want to add an app, go to Site Contents → click New → App.
- In the 'Your Apps' page, click SharePoint Store in the left-hand navigation.
- Type “EPM Pulse” into the search box and search for it.
- Click the “EPM Pulse for Project Online” app in the search results.
- Click Add It.
- Follow the steps to log on with your Microsoft account to install the app.
- When you are asked whether you want to trust the app, review the Terms & Conditions and the Privacy Statement, and then click Trust It.
- The app will now appear in the Site Contents page. You can go to the app by clicking on it on the Site Contents Page, which takes you to the app. When you open the app for a first time, please allow it some time to perform the initial synchronization, which normally takes around 10 minutes.
DataMart for Planner
- Navigate by the following link - https://us-online.epmpulse.com
- Click Sign Upbutton.
- Sign up into EPM Pulse. Detailed description of the process can be found here - Sign up to EPM Pulse Online
- Once you have signed up to EPM Pulse, please follow the steps from the article to add a connection to your Planner - Add Connection to Planner