How to manage access to G.A. Suite via Enterprise Azure AD Application
In this article, we will review how to add the G.A. Suite application to Azure Active Directory and manage G.A. Suite users from Active Directory.
This may be helpful for cases when users need to have a single sign-on authentication method or set conditional access for users.
To add G.A. Suite application to Azure Active Directory perform the following:
1. Open Azure Active Directory => Enterprise applications => All applications => New application.
2. Search for FluentPro G.A. Suite application.
3. Open the G.A. Suite application and click the 'Sign up for FluentPro G.A. Suite' button.
4. Sign up for G.A. Suite using your Office 365 account.
5. Click Accept to grant G.A. Suite the required permissions.
6. Provide information in the Sign-up wizard and click Register. Confirm your email.
You can add PWA Environment to G.A. Suite at once or skip this step and add them later.
7. Open Azure Active Directory again => Enterprise applications => All applications and search for G.A. Suite application you installed and open it.
8. Open 'Properties' and set the 'User assignment required' option to Yes. Click Save.
Please note: This step is optional. If you need to manage access directly through the G.A. Suite Enterprise AD Application this setting should be on. If you just need to set up a conditional policy or single sign-on for users, this step can be skipped and the 'User assignment required' option can be set to No.
9. Open Users and Groups and add users you want to give access to the G.A. Suite application by clicking the 'Add users/group' button.
Select the required users and click Assign. The users will be added to the Azure Active Directory G.A. suite application.
All users added via Active Directory should also be added to G.A. Suite application itself.
For this, open G.A. Suite application => Account Permissions.
Click Add button.
Provide the user email, first name, last name and click Save.
You can now grant this user the required permissions either globally or per PWA.
Also, user account access can be managed via Azure Active Directory. If the user is deleted from the Active Directory G.A. Suite application, such user will lose access to G.A. Suite on condition that 'User assignment required' option is set to Yes".
The users added to the Azure Active Directory G.A. Suite application can access G.A. Suite from the https://myapplications.microsoft.com page.
If you need your users to use a single sign-on option, they may open and easily access G.A. Suite by this link: https://gas.fluentpro.com/Account/SSOLogin?provider=Microsoft.