- .NET Framework 4.6 or higher must be installed
- Windows OS (server or client).
FluentBooks application is compatible with any modern Windows OS including but not limited to Win 10, WinServer 2012 R2 (with .NET Framework 4.6+ installed from WinUpdate), WinServer 2016, WinServer 2019. However, only "Desktop Experience" versions are supported. FluentBooks cannot run on GUI-less Windows installations (this includes all versions of Windows Nano Server 2016 and 2019).
- For Project Schedules migration it is required to have MS Project Professional client installed (with the latest updates) and activated.
Please note: For correct interaction of FluentBooks with MS Project Professional during projects publish/download/upload operations, an English version of MS Project Professional has to be used, even if PWA default language is different.
- MS Excel needs to be installed for Excel reports migration, working with Account/Resource Mapping file and using bulk edit functionality
- Recommended configuration: 4-8 GB RAM, 2 cores CPU; 80 GB free disk space
Customers, who purchased FluentPro FluentBooks can download the latest available version by the link below
Please note - The license details (Email, Name, Company Name) are required for download. These details are provided by FluentPro Licensing Team in the license activation email. The same details are to be used by all users from the same company, who wish to install and license FluentBooks
1. Run the FluentPro.FluentBooks.Setup.msi (double click on it).
2. Installer will run. Click the Next button.
3. Read EULA (End-User License Agreement) and Select “I Agree” to continue. Click Next.
4. Select the installation folder and select the option for selecting users who will have access to software and click Next.
5. Confirm installation. Click Next to start the installation process.
6. Allow the installer some time to copy files. After it is done, you should get a confirmation dialog. Click Close to finish the installation.
7. Congratulations! FluentBooks is successfully installed.
For more details about applying a license to FluentBooks. please visit the Licensing article.