In this article we will review how to add PWA URLs/UIDs to your license from FluentBooks directly.
Please note: It is possible to add PWAs from FluentBooks directly only if you have a paid full license.
If you do not have a full license for FluentBooks (if you have a Documentation edition or Complimentary license), please submit a request for adding the PWA URL and UID with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. In the request please specify the following information:
- Company Name
- PWA URL and UID. Please refer to the How to get PWA UID article.
Please note: You should add only target PWAs to your license. Source PWAs do not need to be licensed.
If you have a full license, you can license the PWAs yourself. The number of PWAs that you can add to the license is determined by the purchased subscription tier. Additionally, the subscription tier determines the number of O365 tenants/Project Server farms, which may be licensed.
Please note: the PWA URL/UIDs added to the license are considered to be permanent during the full term of the subscription. In several cases exceptions may apply. Contact your assigned Customer Success Manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
To add PWAs to the FluentBooks license, perform the following:
1. Open FluentBooks and select the License option.
2. In the opened window press the 'Get site info' button.
3. Paste the PWA URL and credentials for the PWA that you would like to add to your license. Click Load.
4. PWA URL and UID will appear in the below field, and you'll see the "Add PWA to License" button.
Click the "Add PWA to License" button to add the PWA to your license.
5. Click Yes in the opened window to confirm that you would like to add the specified PWA to your license and proceed.
6. The PWA is now licensed. Click Yes in the newly opened window to restart FluentBooks and apply these changes.
If PWAs limit is exceeded, you will see a corresponding message when trying to add more PWAs to your license. Please contact your assigned Customer Success Manager or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your options.
If you do not have an internet connection, please refer to this article for detailed information on how to license FluentBooks in this case.
In case of any issues or questions regarding adding PWA URLs and UIDs to the license, please contact FluentPro Support Team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or your assigned Customer Success Manager.