User Management in FluentPro Backup provides a list of all users added to the tenant. On the User Management page, you can invite new users to your tenant and manage permissions for each user.
To open the User Management page perform the following:
1. On the FluentPro Backup Home Page click on the gear button in the right upper corner of the page and select the User Management option.
The first user who signed up for FluentPro Backup and registered a tenant cannot be deleted from the User Management page.
To invite more users to your tenant, perform the following:
1. Click the Invite button on the User Management page.
2. Type in the email, select the user role and click Invite.
There are four user roles in FluentPro Backup:
- Owner: The user who registered the FluentPro Backup tenant is the owner. It is not possible to change/edit/delete the owner.
- Admin: Users with the Admin role can perform all actions in the FluentPro Backup tenant.
|User Management||+||View only||View only|
|Use Credentials Manager||+||View only||View only|
|Create Backup Schedule||+||+||View only|
|Select Backup Content||+||+||-|
|Use Operation Details||+||+||View only|
|Use Data Protection||+||+||View only|
3. The invited user will receive the invitation to the email. To join the FluentPro Backup tenant the user should click the Join button in the email.
4. To complete the invitation, the user should provide the First Name and Last Name, and click the Complete button.
5. Once the invitation is completed, users with Office 365 or Gmail accounts can log in to FluentPro Backup by selecting the required authentication type.
If the user was invited by email, it is required to perform the Restore password procedure to be able to log in again to FluentPro Backup.
Owners cannot be deleted from the tenant.