- SharePoint 2010/2013 farm with Project Server 2010/2013
Note: SP1 for Project Server 2010/2013 must be installed
- If you have a farm with NLB, Kerberos is required
- Farm Admin privileges are required for software installation
- In case of multi-server SharePoint farm you need to run the installer on the server with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Web Application service started (typically front end)
Installing FluentPro AutoComplete Manager
- You need to log to the SharePoint 2010 / Project Server 2010 Farm or SharePoint 2013 / Project Server 2013 Farm with farm administrator credentials. Make sure that you have write permissions to folder with installer files.
- Run FluentPro.AutoCompleteManager.Installer.exe and click Next.
- Installer will perform Farm readiness / permissions test.
- When test is done, click on Next. System will check if product is installed and if not, will offer selection of PWA where product can be installed.
- Select one or several PWA addresses where you plan to install Autocomplete Manager (:!:Please note, every PWA requires separate license).
- Installer will check required permissions for installation on selected PWA. If all permissions are OK, click Next.
- Installation will start.
- After successful installation screen will be displayed:
- If you experienced any issues during installation, please check log file (it is located in same folder where the EXE file was located).
- Autocomplete Manager is successfully installed.