- SharePoint 2010/2013 farm with Project Server 2010/2013 SP1 for Project Server 2010/2013 must be installed
- Secure Store service is configured and running Secure Store key must be generated
- If you have a farm with NLB, Kerberos is required
- Software should be installed on WFE Server in your Farm
- Farm Admin account for software installation
- Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable x64 or Microsoft Access Database Engine 2013 Redistributable x64should be installed on all servers running Microsoft Project Server Events Service (Required only for SharePoint data access)
Installing FluentPro Formulas
- You need to log to the SharePoint / Project Server Farm with farm administrator credentials. Make sure that you have write permissions to folder with installer files.
- Run FluentPro.Formulas.exe and click Next.
- Installer will perform Farm readiness / permissions test.
- When test is done, click Next and select “Install” option. The installer will check if the product is installed, and if not, will offer selection of PWA where the product can be installed and click Next.
- Select one or several PWA addresses where you plan to install FluentPro Formulas ( Please note, every PWA requires separate license).
- Installer will check required permissions for installation on the selected PWA. If all permissions are OK, click Next.
- Read EULA (End-User License Agreement) and if you are agreed with listed terms, select “I Agree” to continue. Click Next.
- Installation will start.
- After successful installation screen will be displayed:
- If you experienced any issues during installation, please check the log file (it is located in same folder where the EXE file is located).
- FluentPro Formulas is successfully installed.
- Restart “Microsoft Project Server Events Service” windows service.