Integration Hub Installation
In this article we will review Integration Hub installation process.
Integration Hub can be installed as a SharePoint App and as an extension for Azure DevOps.
1. As a SharePoint App, it will be installed on your Project Online environment. As it is installed, you can launch and access Integration Hub application via your PWA. Please note that Site Collection Administrator permissions are required to install and approve Integration Hub application in your Office 365 tenant.
2. As an extension for Azure DevOps, it will be installed via Azure DevOps Marketplace. As it is installed, you can launch and access Integration Hub application from your Azure DevOps account. Please note that Project Collection Administrator or Organization Owner permissions are required to install and approve Integration Hub application in your Azure DevOps organization.
Integration Hub has the same set of functionalities in both scenarios, so you can choose the most convenient way for you and your team to use the application.
When Integration Hub is installed it can be accessed either via Project Online or Azure DevOps platform with your credentials and there is no additional authentication required to access the Integration Hub website.
FluentPro Integration Hub as a SharePoint App
Please note: The account you are using to install Integration Hub as a SharePoint App should have Site Collection Administrator permissions.
1. Navigate to your Project Online PWA --> Site Contents and click Add an App.
2. On the opened page choose SharePoint Store.
4. In the pop-up window review the list of the required permissions and click Trust It to trust the application and proceed with the installation.
5. Allow the application some time for installation. Its name will be grayed out until the installation process is completed.
6. When the installation is finished click on the application name to launch Integration Hub. You will be redirected to the Scenarios page where you can choose the required Integration Scenario and start configuring it. Please visit the Integration Scenarios page and follow a user guide for setting up a specific connection.
FluentPro Integration Hub as an extension for Azure DevOps
Please note: The account you are using to install Integration Hub as an extension for Azure DevOps requires Project Collection Administrator or Organization Owner permissions.
Please note: The steps to install Integration Hub described below are for the cloud version of Azure DevOps.
1. Navigate to your Azure DevOps instance. Click on the Browse Marketplace link in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Search for Integration Hub app in the 'Search Azure DevOps extensions' field. Сlick on the Integration Hub app to proceed to the installation page.
3. Click the 'Get it free' button to start the installation process.
4. Select an Azure DevOps organization where the Integration Hub extension should be installed and click Install.
5. After a successful installation click Proceed to Organization.
6. Navigate to the Organization Settings section --> Extensions tab and click Launch Integration Hub.
If you would like to learn more about Integration Hub usage, click on the 'Launch Integration Hub User Guide' or 'Learn more about Integration Hub' link.
7. When you launch Integration Hub, you will be redirected to the Welcome to Integration Hub sign up wizard.
Provide your information and click Sign up to proceed.
8. You will be redirected to the Integration Hub Scenarios page where you can choose the required Integration Scenario and start configuring it. Please visit the Integration Scenarios page and follow a user guide for setting up a specific connection.