To create a new dashboard:
1. Navigate to the Designer page by either clicking the Navigation menu button –> Designer; or clicking the Designer tile on the EPM Pulse Home page.
2. Click on the button.
3. Add some widgets to the dashboard.
4. Click Save in the dashboard toolbar.
5. Type a dashboard name in the pop-up window and click OK.
To edit an existing dashboard:
- Click on any existing dashboard on the Designer page.
- Once the dashboard is opened click Edit in the dashboard toolbar.
- Make the necessary changes and click Save.
To delete a dashboard:
Please note: Please note that this action cannot be undone.
3. Select the Delete option in the menu.
4. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
Currently, EPM Pulse supports four types of dashboards:
- Project dashboard that allows displaying information for a single project only.
- Portfolio dashboard that allows displaying aggregated information across multiple projects.
- Resource dashboard that allows displaying information for a single resource only.
- Resource Pool dashboard that allows displaying aggregated information across multiple resources.