Account Management / License
Account Management / License page displays information on all PWAs added to G.A. Suite.
To access Account Management/License section click on the Gear button on the Home page and select Account Management / License from a drop down menu.
The following Actions are available from the Account Management/License page:
- Review the environments order, title and URL.
- Change the position of the environments on the Home page (using up and down buttons).
- Review if it is displayed on the Home page.
- Review if the environment is licensed.
- Edit the environments.
- Delete an environment if it’s not licensed yet.
Please note: Licensed environments cannot be deleted. Please contact the Support Team at email@example.com to deactivate the license.
Order the PWAs in the list:
- Click the Up or Down button next to the group name or PWA title to change the group/PWA order;
- Click the Up or Down button next to the first or last PWA in the list, in order to move the PWA to the following group.
Edit the PWAs in the list. To start editing the environment, click on the 'pencil' button next to the needed PWA. Click on “Edit” to configure the following:
- Show on Home page – displays if the PWA is shown on the Home Page diagram.
- Title- the name that will be displayed in the PWA tile on the home page, on the manage environments page and other pages in G.A.Suite;
- Order- shows the order of PWA on the manage environments and home pages.