Running FluentPro FluentBooks 5.1 on several PCs at the same time
Are there any license or technical limitations regarding running FluentPro FluentBooks 5.1 on several PCs at the same time?
There are no license limitations regarding running FluentPro FluentBooks 5.1 on several PCs at the same time.
But there are certain technical limitations that should be taken into account:
1) Only one instance of Project Pro wizards should be running at the same time in one session.
If there is a need to run several instances of Project Pro wizards at the same time, then one of the following approaches can be used:
- Create several Remote Desktop Connections to the machine with Project Professional, signing in as different users, and in each session run one instance of Project Pro wizard.
- Run Project Pro wizards on different machines with Project Professional installed.
Project Pro wizards are the following:
- Download Projects to FPP files
- Upload Projects from FPP files
- Export Projects to FPP files
2) It is not advisable to download or upload data from/to Project Online PWA using more than 2 instances of FluentBooks at the same time.
Otherwise, server might become too busy to handle all the requests that it is receiving, which will in turn cause requests throttling.