When using FPP wizards (Download projects to FPP files/Upload projects from FPP files) you may encounter an error when Project Professional is launched.
“Team foundation Add-in” Add-in for Project Professional may conflict with FluentBooks.
Please note, that there are other add-ins, which also may conflict with FluentBooks.
1. Launch Project Professional.
2. Navigate to “File” → “Options”.
3. In the Project Options window select the “Add-Ins” tab and click “GO” near “Manage” at the bottom.
3. In the opened window please check “Team foundation Add-in” and then click “Remove”.
4. Close Project Professional and restart the Migration.