In this article, we will review how to find the Environment URL for Project for the web using an administrator, or a regular user account.
To find your Environment URL, please perform the following:
With an admin account:
1) Open Microsoft Power Platform Admin Center by the link https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com. Log in to the Admin Center with an admin account.
2) Open the Environments page and select the Environment where Project for the web is deployed.
3) In the Environment Details section find the Environment URL and copy it as a link or as a text.
4) The Environment URL can be now pasted to the FluentPro Backup 'Add Environment' window in the following format: https://org111a22a1.crm.dynamics.com or org111a22a1.crm.dynamics.com.
With a user account:
Please note: A user should have a license assigned that allows accessing Power Apps.
1) Log in to Office365 with your account.
Open the App Launcher clicking on its icon in the top left corner.
2) Select to explore ‘All apps’ and search for Project Power App. Click on the Project app to open it.
3) If the Project Power App is not listed among all Office 365 apps, search for Power Apps in the apps list.
4) On the Power Apps page click on the Apps tab and select to open the Project app from the list.
5) Once the Project Power App is opened, copy the main part of its URL in the address bar, e.g. https://org111a22a1.crm.dynamics.com.
6) The Environment URL can be now pasted to the FluentPro Backup 'Add Environment' window in the following format: https://org111a22a1.crm.dynamics.com or org111a22a1.crm.dynamics.com.