Custom scenario script context
Below you will find the script context which can be used for custom integration scenarios.
Source Transformation Script context
- filter (object). Contains filter data of the integration scenario.
- applyFilter (utility method). Allows verifying if an object or message conforms filter conditions specified in integration scenario settings.
Target Execution Script context
- createMessage (utility method). Creates the instance of the message accepted by the target connector to be used in sendMessage method.
- sendMessage (utility method). Passes data to the target system connector.
Used in both contexts
- data (array). Contains incoming data received from the integration source either by polling data or by an external trigger (via Integration Hub API).
- connector (object). Exposes API of the connected system. Available methods depend on the specific connector type.
- log (object). Exposes logging methods to be used by the integration scenario.
- entityLog (object). Exposes methods to track changes of entities (projects, tasks, resources, etc.).
- cache (object). Exposes methods to access internal storage of Integration Hub.
- convert (object). Utility with help methods to convert data types.
- progressTracker (object). Exposes utility methods for tracking progress of long-running integration scenarios.
- cancelTransfer (utility method). Stops data transfer processing.
- postponeTransfer (utility method). Postpones transfer execution for a specified delay.
- setResult (utility method). Allows to set data to be processed later in the Target Transformation Script.
- getFlow (utility method). Internal usage only.