EPM Pulse Free Plan version
Free Plan is an absolutely free of charge version of EPM Pulse. It is issued for 14 days since the day of installation, and becomes terminated after the expiration.
Free Plan includes:
- A great set of 15 built-in dashboards.
- A set of 4 built-in storyboards
- Possibility to work with 1 custom dashboard of each type by creating a new one or cloning an existing dashboard.
- Up to 10 active users. Users can be added either on the first run of EPM Pulse or invited as individual users.
- 14 days of usage.
Please note: Content Pack dashboards are not editable, they need to be cloned first. The cloned version of a Content Pack dashboard is considered a custom dashboard.
Full version includes:
- An additional set of built-in dashboards.
- Creating/editing any number of custom dashboards of each type.
- Export/Import of dashboards.
- An extended number of users according to the license.
- Auto User sync
To upgrade EPM Pulse Free Plan to Full version, please click Upgrade License in the EPM Pulse Settings or navigate to EPM Pulse Settings → System Info and click Upgrade License in the License type line
Step-by-step Instructions for EPM Pulse Free Plan installation
- On the site where you want to add an app, go to Settings → Add an app.
- On the Your Apps page, click SharePoint Store in the left-hand navigation.
- Type “EPM Pulse” into the search box and search for it.
- Click the “EPM Pulse for Project Online” app in the search results.
- Click Add It.
- Follow the steps to log on with your Microsoft account to buy the app.
- When you are asked whether you want to trust the app, review the Terms & Conditions and the Privacy Statement, and then click Trust It.
- The app will now appear on the Site Contents page. You can go to the app by clicking on it on the Site Contents Page, which takes you to the app. When you open the app for a first time, please allow it some time to perform the initial synchronization, which normally takes around 10 minutes.