EPM Pulse for Project Online
This version is installed from Microsoft Office Store and allows to connect to Project Online instances.
- On the site where you want to add an app, go to Site Contents → click New → App.
- In the 'Your Apps' page, click SharePoint Store in the left-hand navigation.
- Type “EPM Pulse” into the search box and search for it.
- Click the “EPM Pulse - Portfolio and Project Dashboards” app in the search results.
- Click Add It.
- Follow the steps to log on with your Microsoft account to install the app.
- When you are asked whether you want to trust the app, review the Terms & Conditions and the Privacy Statement, and then click Trust It.
- The app will now appear on the Site Contents page. You can go to the app by clicking on it on the Site Contents Page, which takes you to the app. When you open the app for the first time, please allow it some time to perform the initial synchronization, which normally takes around 10 minutes.
Please note: The application may be removed from the Site Contents page in your PWA when needed. It will be deleted from the Project Center ribbon in that case as well.
EPM Pulse for Planner
- Navigate by the following link - https://us-online.epmpulse.com
- Click Sign Upbutton.
- Sign up into EPM Pulse. Detailed description of the process can be found here - Sign up to EPM Pulse Online
- Once you have signed up to EPM Pulse, please follow the steps from the article to add a connection to your Planner - Add Connection to Planner
EPM Pulse On-Premises Edition
EPM Pulse On-Premises Edition is available for Project Server 2013 / 2016, Project Online PWA and Microsoft Planner connections.
Please refer to the following set of articles for pre-requisites and detailed instructions - EPM Pulse On-Premises installation.